Empower your career.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) jobs are in demand and you can learn an industry leading software PeopleSoft with us!
The PeopleSoft Certificate
An online program that teaches you skills for CRM and PeopleSoft roles, supporting you the entire way.
Apply for our next session
Jan 8 - Apr 26
Monday & Wednesday 4pm – 6pm
10 hours a week (includes prep and study time)
An online certificate program that teaches the skills you need
Become a People Person
The Hiapo PeopleSoft Training program is designed to provide job training and career development that will allow students to gain new skills, earn industry certifications and ultimately access to higher paying jobs.
The program will begin with a 4-week introductory course focused on the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, which is an application that helps organizations manage their human resources and workforce-related tasks.
Following the introductory course will be a 12-week foundational course which will take a deeper dive into the PeopleSoft platform through application design and query management.
- Module 1 – Introduction to PeopleSoft
- Module 2 – PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Module 3 – Working Existing Data in the Database
- Module 4 – Introduction to Tables in PeopleSoft
- Module 1 – Query Basics
- Module 2 – Prompts for Queries
- Module 3 – Simple, Any, and Outer Joins
- Module 4 – Aggregate to a Query
- Module 5 – Union Query
- Module 6 – Sub Queries
- Module 7 – Introduction to PeopleSoft Applications
- Module 8 – PeopleSoft Architecture
- Module 9 – Data Validation
- Module 10 – Developing PeopleSoft Applications
- Module 11 – Developing PeopleSoft Applications
- Module 12 – Developing PeopleSoft Applications
Victor is the Hiapo Program Director at Purple Maiʻa and instructor for both Salesforce and PeopleSoft training programs. He is passionate about tech workforce development and helping individuals reach their full potential. Prior to his current role, Victor has worked internationally in Tokyo, Japan for 10 years where he created financial banking products and developed strategic marketing plans for asset managers at a real estate investment firm.
Corina was a student in our first cohort (Papa ʻAʻaliʻi) and is an instructor for both the Salesforce and PeopleSoft training programs. She is also a certified Scrum Master and has taught agile methodologies in our program. Prior to joining our program, Corina was the Director of Operations at Trading Places Maui, where she developed and maintained direct mail and managed the company’s social media content.