Empowering Hawaiʻi's Tech Workforce
The Hiapo Program is designed to give Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders the opportunity to learn new and relevant skills needed in today’s competitive landscape. Students will learn the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, which is the worldʻs number 1 CRM software in a hands-on and fun environment.
The program consists of three sections, starting off with a three-week introductory course that is open to anyone and provides an overview of what Salesforce is and some of its functionality.
Following the introductory course is the 12-week training program, where students will take a deeper dive into the Salesforce platform and continue to develop their skill sets.
After the 12-week program is complete, students will have the opportunity to work in our Olonā Apprenctice Shop, where they will be hired to work on real client projects under the mentorship of senior Salesforce Administrators and Developers.
Why Learn Salesforce?
5 Outcomes you'll gain from our program
- Knowledge and skills to pass the Salesforce Administration Certification Exam
- Develop problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Gain real world experience in our apprenticeship program
- Become more marketable in the job market
- Build an extensive network with employers and community partners